Hello and welcome to my weblog, my little corner of the world-wide web; thanks so much for dropping by.
My blog gives me the opportunity to:
- share my experience of being a new mum
- reflect on my responses to the world around me
- jot down my thoughts and learning about motherhood
- comment on things I consider relevant to my family and I in some way
I have immensely benefitted from reading about other people’s experiences and knowledge online, and I hope that my blog will enable me to ‘give back’ in some way.
I am so delighted you decided to stop by to say, ‘hi’, check something(s), or/and hang out.
I hope you enjoy yourself as you journey with me on my wanderings through motherhood.
Get a teeny weeny flavour of some sort about me here.
Feel free to hang out with me and my thoughts, or dip in and out as it suits you.
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- Playbrush Review – Brushing without Tantrums - 07/12/2016
- Trying to Log off | My Mini Digital Detox Attempt - 02/12/2016
- Reasons Changes in Baby Movements Matter - 01/12/2016
- What I did When my Baby’s Movement Slowed Down - 30/11/2016
- My Toddler and My Little Piccolo Review (Stage 1 Pouches) - 29/11/2016