Hello and welcome to my weblog, my little corner of the world-wide web; thanks so much for dropping by.
My blog gives me the opportunity to:
- share my experience of being a new mum
- reflect on my responses to the world around me
- jot down my thoughts and learning about motherhood
- comment on things I consider relevant to my family and I in some way
I have immensely benefitted from reading about other people’s experiences and knowledge online, and I hope that my blog will enable me to ‘give back’ in some way.
I am so delighted you decided to stop by to say, ‘hi’, check something(s), or/and hang out.
I hope you enjoy yourself as you journey with me on my wanderings through motherhood.
Get a teeny weeny flavour of some sort about me here.
Feel free to hang out with me and my thoughts, or dip in and out as it suits you.
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- Important Reasons to Celebrate Black Breastfeeding Week - 26/08/2016
- Win a box of 14 Mothers Love Cookies + 20% Discount Code - 10/08/2016
- Breastfeeding: a key to nutrition, food security, and poverty reduction - 10/08/2016
- Win a Bravado Body Silk Seamless Yoga Nursing Bra - 10/08/2016
- Headlines I don’t want to see during World Breastfeeding Week - 10/08/2016