Another year ending, another festive season … oh yes, bring on the gift craze!
‘What should I buy for that person?’, ‘Where shall I start?’, ‘Any recommendations’? … so many of these questions at this time of the year.
Help is here; many bloggers and brands are happy to help.
Sharing and finding wish lists and gift guides for inspiration has never been easier; here comes the 2016 Christmas Gift Guide Linky.
Lucy from The Parent Game and I, are hosting this lovely linky, to bring seasonal gift and wish lists of all kinds together.
Bloggers, what are you waiting for? Link up , your gift guides for the festive season. Relieve people of the stress of what and where to buy, and inspire the giving of quality gifts.
Brands, get in touch if you want us to check out your products for our guides.
Everyone looking for gift ideas and inspiration, scroll to the bottom of this post, look, click, and read to your heart’s content; comment and share your finds.
The 2016 Christmas Gift Guide Linky:
- Link up as many guides as you want, with your post’s web link, title, and twitter handle.
- link up your guides from 8am on Friday 11 November to 11.55pm on Monday 5 December 2016
- tweet us for retweets at @theparentgame and @aNoviceMum
- request to join the 2016 #ChristmasGiftList’s group board to pin / repin your guides, and others’
- comment on this post if you will
Share the blog love: comment on the hosts’ posts, the post before yours and another you fancy.
Hashtag: Comment and share posts with #ChristmasGiftGuide hashtag, to help spread the word.
Share the linky love if you want: by adding our badge to help promote the linky.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What you can expect from your linky hosts:
We’ll read and comment on all linked guides.
We’ll retweet all guides tweeted to us with the hashtag.
We’ll promote the linky on social media, to increase the potential audience reach of your guides.
What are you waiting for? Link, love, and share away; knowing that we value your support for our linky.
I’m @aNoviceMum on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus.
Share my journey … join the discussion … be the first to know.
Get on board
You will be informed of next year’s Christmas Gift List linkup except you contact us (tweet or email) to opt out.
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016