I stumbled on the A to Z Blogging Challenge 2015 on Twitter in March; boy, I’m I glad I did. It sure did challenge and stretch me and I’m still recovering from it. I tried to complete it on 2 blogs within the deadline but I didn’t quite make it. 🙁 Nonetheless, I’m plodding on until I finish.
I chose subjects that are important to me and I just can’t leave them partly completed. Most of the remaining posts have been written in my head, I just need a bit more time to get them down here. 🙂
My A to Z Blogging Challenge 2015 really stretched me and I learnt a lot from it as I noted in my reflection. There are many things I like about the challenge and I’ll soon be publishing a post about the Top 5 things I really appreciate about it.
Below are links to the posts I have completed and most of the titles for the ones I’m yet to complete.
- Theme Reveal
- Ardo Calpyso Breastpump: Top 5
- breastfeeding: Top 5
- Crawling Baby climbing Toddler
- Dry Skin not Eczema
- Exploring Toddler
- Frugi: Top 5
- Grapes in Baby Led Weaning
- Hiccups in the Womb
- Immunization: to or not to
- Judging and Being Judged: 2 Key Lessons
- Keeping Up With Motherhood
- Motherhood Top 5 Moments to Cherish
- No Seems To Be His Favourite Word
- Precious Sparkle
- Questions To Ask Before Having A Baby
- Sleeping Baby / Toddler: A Different Perspective
- Toddler Tantrum
- Working Mum: My Struggles
- X-ray Vision: A Parenting Necessity
- Yes Was His Keyword
- Zest For Life
I look forward to finishing the challenge at my pace and adding my survival badge to the blog afterwards. I also look forward to joining the road trip and see how some of the other participants got on this year. I of course look forward, God willing, to taking part again next year with a clearer plan to succeed on the challenge.
Many thanks to those who put this lovely challenge together; and indeed to all those who pop by to have a read.
If you enjoy my post(s), please feel free to share them, and say hello on my social media networks.
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016
- My 10 Breastfeeding Hopes and Dreams – 2nd time round - 16/12/2016
- 12 Days of Parenting | Linky 1 (2016 Collaboration) - 15/12/2016