I recently discovered that I could take black and white photographs directly with my camera … one less need for a photo editing program or site … yipppeeeee!!!!!! 🙂
So, as you can imagine, I’ve been experimenting in my attempt to improve my photography skills.
‘Photoshoot Set’: Background Information
On the way to our church’s garden, there is this small patch of land on the side. I’ve walked by it without giving it much attention for years and years and years … until I got my preloved bridge camera, that is!
I discovered soon after I got my camera that it can capture detail that usually escapes my eyes, when I zoom in or stand close enough to what I’m photographing.
This piece of land is sparsely populated and it has provided me with rich pickings of flowers to focus on and capture.
I never knew so much beauty could be found in a place that isn’t particularly striking (to me, anyway).
I struggled to decide which of my captures on this particular occasion to share with you, so I thought I’d share them all.
The intrigue of black and white photography … stunning capture … beautiful contrast … striking sight …
Which would you have shared? Do you have a favourite?
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016