Black and White Photo
3 in a Row
As we walked back to get Precious Sparkle, I noticed the flowers in people’s front gardens.
I’d had a go at capturing my ‘Check Out This View’ photo for the coming week, and I was really searching for a shot for the next ‘My Sunday Photo‘, and maybe even ‘Silent Sunday’.
Without giving it much thought, I experimented with my recently discovered ‘black and white’ camera feature … I got it!
When I looked at my captures, I felt like I had hit the jackpot. 🙂 I couldn’t wait to see them on a bigger screen.
A bit closer …
Then the dilemma ..
The intrigue of black and white photography … stunning capture … beautiful contrast … striking sight …
Which do I share? After much dilly-dallying, I decided to share both and ask for your view.
Which would you have shared – the closer or farther shot?
Linkup: PODcast #bwphotoproject Week 37 You Baby Me Mummy & Snowingindoors' #PointShoot 31/03/15 The Weekend in Black and White Fri 10Apr15 Truly Madly Kids' Image of the Week #iotw 13
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016