Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra | Introduction
I’ve got to tell you: breastfeeding with nursing bras is so much more comfortable than without; definitely less clumsy. I should know, I spent the first few months of breastfeeding without using one. Now a ‘nursing bra pro’ with over 2.5 years of experience, I can tell you that the Bravado body silk seamless nursing bra is definitely tops.
How do I know? Well, I’ve heard and read about it, and I’ve now tried it.
As you can probably imagine, I was pretty chuffed when I was asked to check it out; even more when it arrived.
Sent free of charge for my independent and honest review
Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra| First Impressions
I liked what I saw … really neat and inviting packaging. My word, what exquisite colours … so gorgeously rich in depth, and appealing to the eyes. You should have seen the big smile on my face when I looked in the mirror with it on.
Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra | Key Features
- Easy sizing for its dual maternity and nursing bra functions
- 4 hook and eye extension for rib cage expansion during pregnancy
- Firm and flat nursing clips that are easily opened and closed with one hand
- Removable foam cups to give a smooth look with or without breast pads
- A proprietary Bra Conversion Kit (BCK) to change it to a “regular bra” post-breastfeeding
- Full skin-to-skin contact of baby to breasts when feeding – opened cups fully drop down
- Seamless with stretchy material for comfy all-day wear, and adjustment to the changing pregnant / nursing breasts
Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra | My Experience
During my first pregnancy, I learnt that you need to be measured every few months for the right bra size to support your growing breasts. As an eco-friendly savvy saver, big on getting good value for money, I wasn’t really keen on buying bras I could only use for a few months.
So stumbling on seamless wireless bras was a dream come true; they seamlessly (no pun intended) adjust to your changing breasts from pregnancy to breastfeeding, and beyond.
Bravado has a clear sizing guide on their website, as well the phone number and working hours of their certified bra fitters. I however decided to get measured for my Bravado bra size on the high street when I was around 25/26 weeks pregnant … just because … well … it was a kinda treat, I suppose.
I am impressed with how comfortable and supportive this bra is; so much better than the cheaper seamless one I’d been using (from a different brand). I must also say that it’s made of really good quality material.
Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra | Top 5 Likes
- Snazzy colours that feel good
- Good support without compromising comfort
- Excellent value for money for its superb quality
- Durable and super comfy to wear all day during pregnancy, whilst breastfeeding, and beyond
- Easy sizing which makes it a fab baby shower present if you know the size of the mum’s top
Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra | Product Information
- Price: £30 on Bravado UK’s website (£26.99 – £36.87 from other retailers)
- Usual Colours: Ivory, Butterscotch, Pink Ice,
- Seasonal Colours: Cherry, Silver Bell
- New Colours: Charcoal Heather, Garnet (not yet available on Bravado UK’s website)
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra | Care Information
- Machine washable
- Wash before wearing
- Wash with similar colours
- No tumble drying or ironing
Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra | Overall
I’m really thankful for this bra; they are now my seamless bra staple … so comfy for my expanding pregnancy rib cage whilst breastfeeding my toddler. It’s not surprising that celebrity mums like Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Miranda Kerr, Cate Blanchett, Pink Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Garner, Miranda Kerr, and others consider it a nursing bra to have.
You can buy the Body Silk Seamless from Bravado with free shipping; and Amazon has more colours and even XXL size.
What’s your favourite nursing bra and why?
Please comment and share; and follow my updates on social media.
I’m @aNoviceMum on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus.
Share my journey … join the discussion … be the first to know.
Join my VIP hub
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016