I am so excited to be writing this post; welcome to my first Breastfeeding and I Linky.
Infant feeding in general and breastfeeding in particular in an issue that is important to me. So many people have helped me on my breastfeeding journey, and this linky is one of the ways I’ve decided to give back.
I hope Breastfeeding and I Linky will pool together a fab collection of posts that will inform, inspire, support, encourage, motivate, and challenge all who read.
Read more about the aim of the linky and kind of posts you can share on it here.
- Follow me on some of my social media networks if you don’t mind. T | F | G+ | P | I | B♥ |
- Link 1 old or new post.
- Add my nofollow linky badge to all linked up post to help share the linky or add a text link to the #BreastfeedingandI Project page (smaller badges are also available here) if you prefer.
- Comment on this post to say hi, and feel free to share any suggestions for improvement
- Read and comment on my linked post.
- Read (AT LEAST) the post before yours and one of your choice to ensure that everyone gets comment luv
- Comment on and share linked posts with the #BreastfeedingandI hashtag to share this linky and project
- read and comment on all linked posts
- Klout some of those that really stand out to me
- feature at least one that particularly resonates with me
- retweet, share, pin, +1, ♥ posts shared with me on @aNoviceMum on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Instagram.
I am sharing my post about breastfeeding in a park. I support the #normalisebreastfeeding and #brelfie hashtags. Breastfeeding is a natural and frequent occurrence in my life and it means a lot to me; I want to share it like I do other areas of my life. My aim is not to belittle anyone, but rather to encourage and inspire; definitely to record my motherhood experiences.
Whilst writing this post, I was inspired to start a weekly Breastfeeding and I update to record moments in my breastfeeding journey. I can’t wait to get started on this.
I really hope this linky contributes to positive and constructive conversations about infant feeding in general and breastfeeding in particular.
Thanks for linking up, I look forward to reading your post and hopefully see you next week. I am creating a mailing list to remind linkers of the linky, please tweet or email me to opt out if you want.
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016