Welcome to the 11th Breastfeeding and I blog link party! It’s definitely count down to the end of the school holidays now. 🙁
Yah, it’s still National Breastfeeding Month in the US; I just like the idea of celebrating motherhood and this an aspect of it that I really enjoy.
Thanks to the lovely folks that linked up last week; good reads as usual, and inspired by the recent focus of breastfeeding in the news.
@allpastmidnight passionately, critically, and insightful responded to Alex Dyke’s comments about breastfeeding. She made a strong case for why they are less about breastfeeding and more about his misogynistic view of women; ONE TO READ!
Alison, please grab the code for your featured post badge.
@juliecookies highlights how multitasking enabling breastfeeding is, and lists the things you can do whilst breastfeeding. This got me thinking about things I’ve been able to accomplish whilst feeding Precious Sparkle; A LOVELY READ 🙂
You can read more about the aims of the linky and the kind of posts you can share on it here.
- Follow me on some of my social media networks if you want. T | F | G+ | P | I | B♥ |
- Link 1 old or new breastfeeding related post
- Add my nofollow linky badge to your linked post to help share the link up or add a text link to the #BreastfeedingandI Project page
- Comment on this post to say hi, and feel free to share any suggestions for improvement
- Read and comment on my linked post.
- Read and comment on (AT LEAST) the post before yours + one of your choice to ensure that everyone gets at least 2 comments.
- Comment on linked posts with the #BreastfeedingandI to help share the linky.
- read and comment on all linked posts
- Klout some of those that really stand out to me (depending on time)
- mention some or all the linked posts (depending on how many) in the subsequent linky post.
- feature a post that particularly resonates with me
- retweet, share, pin, +1, ♥ posts shared with me on @aNoviceMum on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Instagram.
I look forward to reading your old or new breastfeeding post.
If you’re not a blogger but will like to contribute your article, please get in touch below or on social media.
Thanks for your positive and constructive contributions to conversations about infant feeding in general and breastfeeding in particular.
I am creating a mailing list to remind linkers of the linky, please tweet me or leave a comment to opt out if you prefer.
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016
- My 10 Breastfeeding Hopes and Dreams – 2nd time round - 16/12/2016