Welcome to Breastfeeding and I linky 12! I am so sorry that I’ve been AWOL. Life has been full of more waves than usual in recent months, and blogging was touched in a way that wasn’t expected.
So much has happened in the last month on the breastfeeding front; I’ll be sharing more next week. I’m really late with this one, but I thought better late than allow another week to pass again without it.
Thanks to @juliecookies for linking up a superb infographic the other week; helpful breast milk storage information.
You can read more about the aims of the linky and the kind of posts you can share on it here.
- Follow me on some of my social media networks if you want. T | F | G+ | P | I | B♥ |
- Link 1 old or new breastfeeding related post
- Add my nofollow linky badge to your linked post to help share the link up or add a text link to the #BreastfeedingandI Project page if you don’t mind
- Comment on this post to say hi, and feel free to share any suggestions for improvement
- Read and comment on my linked post.
- Read and comment on the post before yours + one of your choice to ensure that everyone gets at least 2 comments.
- Comment on linked posts with the #BreastfeedingandI to help share the linky.
- read and comment on all linked posts
- Klout some of those that really stand out to me (depending on time)
- mention / feature some or all the linked posts (depending on how many) in the subsequent linky post.
- retweet, share, pin, +1, ♥ posts shared with me on @aNoviceMum on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Instagram.
I’m linking my ‘Breastfeeding Pain of the Subtle Blocked Ducts Variety‘.
I look forward to reading your old or new breastfeeding post.
If you’re not a blogger but will like to contribute your article, please get in touch below or on social media.
Thanks for your positive and constructive contributions to conversations about infant feeding in general and breastfeeding in particular.
I am creating a mailing list to remind linkers of the linky, please tweet me or leave a comment to opt out if you prefer.
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016