It’s Breastfeeding and I Linky again; opened until Wednesday 11.55, and back here next Friday from 00.00.
Thanks to @juliecookies and @mummysmonkey for joining in last week; with their posts about flying with breast milk and reflections on the ending a breastfeeding relationship. ‘Helpful and touching reads to check out’, I say.
You can read more about the aims of the linky and the kind of posts you can share on it here.
- Follow me on some of my social media networks if you fancy T | F | G+ | P | I | B♥ |
- Link 1 old or new breastfeeding related post
- Add my nofollow linky badge to your linked post or blog, or add a text link to the #BreastfeedingandI Project page to help share the link up, if you don’t mind
- Comment on this post to say hi or suggest improvements if you fancy
- Read and comment on my linked post.
- Read and comment on the post before yours + one of your choice to ensure that everyone gets at least 2 comments
- Comment on linked posts with #BreastfeedingandI to help share the linky
- read and comment on all linked posts
- Klout some of those that really stand out to me (depending on time)
- mention / feature some or all the linked posts (depending on how many) in the subsequent linky post.
- retweet, share, pin, +1, ♥ posts shared with me on @aNoviceMum on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Instagram.
I’m linking my most popular post so far, ‘Breastfeeding my Baby to Sleep: Reaching Acceptance.
I look forward to reading your old or new breastfeeding post.
If you’re not a blogger but will like to contribute your article, please get in touch below or on social media.
Thanks for your positive and constructive contributions to conversations about infant feeding in general and breastfeeding in particular.
I am creating a mailing list to remind linkers of the linky, please tweet me or leave a comment to opt out if you prefer.
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016
- My 10 Breastfeeding Hopes and Dreams – 2nd time round - 16/12/2016