Thanks to everyone who joined in last week; some at very short notice. Not surprisingly, a lovely set of posts that informed and inspired were linked up; and they’re all featured below. As the linky grows, I’m aiming to feature at least one post per week.
@Laura_Babykicks’ “10 signs you’re breastfeeding” post made me laugh so much. Check it out if you haven’t, you’ll see why.
@snot_bags post about things you’re not told about breastfeeding got me thinking about a number of things including ways that dads can support breastfeeding.
@belledubrighton reminded me of aspects of the early days of finding my breastfeeding feet, with her expressing with Medela post. Medela are fab in their online support for breastfeeding mums; definitely check out their Facebook page.
@GirlAppleWood’s post about why you wouldn’t see her #brelfie got me thinking about my aim in taking pictures of my son and I breastfeeding.
@diaryofUEM’s consideration of the ending of her of breastfeeding journey reminded me to cherish all aspects of my current breastfeeding experience because I don’t know when my son will decide he doesn’t need me in that way anymore. Precious Sparkle’s breastfeeding acrobatics isn’t always welcome but I suppose I’ll miss even that when he self weans.
@Wendy91’s letter to new breastfeeding mums is definitely one to read; even for old hands. It took me back memory lane and I found myself nodding again and again in agreement as I read her post. This is definitely one to share with interested pregnancy mums, and new breastfeeding mums if you know any.
@mojoblogs’ post, ‘Formular & Breastfeeding: what if we turn the table‘, left me curious about what she had in mind when she wrote it. It’ll be a very different infant feeding world if the tables were turned, for sure.
I was surprised to see that 2 posts from the link up was held in moderation for my approval, so do please share some commentluv on some of the posts you weren’t able to check out last week.
Breastfeeding and I Linky Rules
- Follow me on some of my social media networks if you don’t mind. T | F | G+ | P | I | B♥ |
- Link 1 old or new post.
- Add my nofollow linky badge to all linked up post to help share the linky or add a text link to the #BreastfeedingandI Project page (smaller badges are available on the project page here) if you prefer.
For those who joined in last week, please check my badge’s link on your linked post to make sure that it’s not created a broken link for you. I noticed that it only worked for one linker.
I’ve corrected the problem and it should work alright now; please let me know if it doesn’t.
- Comment on this post to say hi, and feel free to share any suggestions for improvement
- Read and comment on my linked post.
- Read (AT LEAST) the post before yours and one of your choice to ensure that everyone gets comment luv – Let’s all make sure we do this to support each other
- Comment on and share linked posts with the #BreastfeedingandI hashtag to share this linky and project
- read and comment on all linked posts
- Klout some of those that really stand out to me
- feature at least one that particularly resonates with me
- retweet, share, pin, +1, ♥ posts shared with me on @aNoviceMum on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Instagram.
I’m linking my breastfeeding compassion encounters post this week. There is so much support available to breastfeeding mums and I’m definitely grateful for these; I wouldn’t have been successful without help.
I look forward to reading your old or new breastfeeding posts.
Cheers to more positive and constructive conversations about infant feeding in general and breastfeeding in particular.
I am creating a mailing list to remind linkers of the linky, please tweet or email me to opt out if you want.
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- Do Not Touch My Growing Bump - 13/09/2016
- Win Free Tickets to The Family Travel Show at London, Olympia | 2016 - 04/09/2016
- Win Free Tickets to The Baby Show at London, Olympia | 2016 - 04/09/2016
- Important Reasons to Celebrate Black Breastfeeding Week - 26/08/2016
- Win a box of 14 Mothers Love Cookies + 20% Discount Code - 10/08/2016