I can’t believe this is the 6th #BreastfeedingandI blog link party!
Thanks to @juliecookies and @allpastmidnight for hanging out here last week.
@allpastmidnight‘s post about her two different experiences of breastfeeding is refreshing. Have a read; you’ll feel the ‘ouch-es’ and ‘bliss’ through the screen.
@juliecookies’s cheerful post brings you into her breastfeeding victories! Reaching the breastfeeding 6 months milestone, despite lots of challenges, is definitely one to celebrate.
Ladies, grab the code for your ‘featured post’ badge here.
You can read more about the aim of the linky and the kind of posts you can share on it here.
Breastfeeding and I Linky Rules
- Follow me on some of my social media networks if you want. T | F | G+ | P | I | B♥ |
- Link 1 old or new breastfeeding related post
- Add my nofollow linky badge to your linked post to help share the link up or add a text link to the #BreastfeedingandI Project page
- Comment on this post to say hi, and feel free to share any suggestions for improvement
- Read and comment on my linked post.
- Read and comment on (AT LEAST) the post before yours + one of your choice to ensure that everyone gets at least 2 comments.
- Comment on linked posts with the #BreastfeedingandI to help share the linky.
- read and comment on all linked posts
- Klout some of those that really stand out to me
- mention some or all the linked posts (depending on how many) in the subsequent linky post.
- feature a post that particularly resonates with me
- retweet, share, pin, +1, ♥ posts shared with me on @aNoviceMum on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Instagram.
I’m linking my round up of 2015’s National Breastfeeding Week in the UK; what a rich mix of breastfeeding stories, points, and issues.
I look forward to reading your old or new breastfeeding post.
If you’re not a blogger but will like to contribute your views, please get in touch. You can leave a comment here or send a message to me on social media.
Thanks for your positive and constructive contributions to conversations about infant feeding in general and breastfeeding in particular.
I am creating a mailing list to remind linkers of the linky, please tweet me or leave a comment to opt out if you prefer.
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016