Yah, I’m hosting my first blog carnival … the BritMums Carnival!
Right here on my blog on 11 August 2015, with multiple shares on different Social Media platforms.
The World Breastfeeding Week’s 2015 theme: working women and breastfeeding / breastfeeding and work.
I will consider other breastfeeding related posts, if not for this post, for future themed and general #BreastfeedingandI carnivals that I’m planning to host.
I will be writing a post with key points from all the posts I accept for this carnival, with links to them.
Submit a relevant blog post to me by replying my tweet or post by Saturday 8 August 2015. You can also DM, PM, or email me.
I will read it and comment, and let you know if I’ll include it in this carnival.
- Share your post
- Reach a wider audience
- Find new blogs
- Find new readers
- Natural external link for your domain authority and search engine link juice
- Submit a post that has been written within the past 4 weeks
- Help publicise the carnival on your blog and social networks
- Share all accepted posts with @BritMums and also retweet it
- Share the carnival post on my new #BreastfeedingandI Facebook page (which will be launched soon); and on all my Social Media Networks
Would be lovely if:
- You add my nofollow carnival badge to your post if it’s accepted for the carnival; to help tell others about it
- You visit the carnival and read / comment on some or all the linked posts with the hashtags, #BritMumsCarnival, #WorldBreastfeedingWeek, and #WBW2015
Other ways to get join in
If you don’t have a post to submit but will like to support the carnival, you can:
- share the carnival’s posts – submission request, submissions, write-up – on your social networks
- display the carnival ‘s nofollow badge on your blog to share it with your readers
Carnival nofollow badge
- Available from 9 August 2015.
Blog carnivals are another type of blog link party to help drive traffic to your blog, and share some blog love. Carnivals are especially known for their ability to spread link love, and indeed comment love when they work as they should.
So, what are you waiting for? Submit your relevant post if you already have it, or write one for the carnival.
Have you participated in a blog carnival before? | What do you think of this one?
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016
- My 10 Breastfeeding Hopes and Dreams – 2nd time round - 16/12/2016