“Come and see quickly”, said the booming voice.
I hurried downstairs, eager not to miss whatever it was.
“O my word, we’ve got to show him”, I thought.
A fabulous experience to have, no doubt!
I expected his curiosity to be ignited,
His slow reaction, I couldn’t understand.
‘Call him to look,’ I insisted to my husband.
But his best efforts were mostly ignored.
I couldn’t give up though, I’ve got to capture something,
I ran for the camera, hoping somewhat,
That I could perhaps … possibly get it,
Recording a measure of the moment.
I looked and quickly clicked,
For more shots, I desperately hoped.
The moment I captured makes me smile.
I wonder what he thought, of it all.
Any guesses about his thoughts in this moment?
Go on, what do you think?
Shared with: PODcastdove's #Whatsthestory 23rd February 2015 You Baby Me Mummy and Snowingindoors' #PointShoot 24th February 2015 Running in Lavendar's My Captured Moment #8 Chelsea Mamma's Saturday is Caption Day – 28th February 2015
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016