Check out this view; a beautiful sky through the trees … a reason to stand and stare.
I know it happens daily, but my, what a view!
This splash of colours is breathtaking.
My camera only captured a glimpse of what my eyes beheld, as I walked home from work on that day.
‘Amazing’, ‘incredible’, ‘wow’, are some of the words that came to me on that lovely evening.
I zoomed in, and then again, to see if I could just get closer to the colours in some way 🙂
I am so thankful to have such a sight to view, on my walk home after a long day of work.
A beauty in the haze that life can sometimes be. #beautyinthehaze
3 shots, same scene, taken with my Samsung digital camera; which do you prefer?
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016