Who doesn’t like freebies … especially freebies that you need? I definitely enjoy a good giveaway and it’s such a treat to source and host them from brands I like, for my lovely readers.
If you have a few minutes to spare here and there, entering blog giveaways can be such fun, and winning is so exciting. I comped a lot during maternity leave last year and I was very pleased with my wins. It’s such a pleasure giving my blog readers the opportunity to win lovely household products and services.
I can’t tell how lovely it is to click the giveaway widget’s button, to randomly draw a winner. It’s even more delightful when I confirm all the entries of the winner to be valid. And my, the thrill of tweeting and emailing someone of their win!
So, I thought I’d share the current competitions on my blog, and tell you about ones you can look forward to shortly. I’m planning to do a regular ‘Giveaway Opportunities’ post like this, do you like the idea?
Today is the last day to enter my Baker Days personalised letterbox cake giveaway. What a yummy treat for the winner, all the best to everyone who has entered, and will enter.
My Multi-Mam New Mum Pack and Loyon giveaway finishes tomorrow with 7 winners in tow. What a treat for a new mum! This is one top product combo to have for those new-born days. It consists of:
- a non-sticky balm to sooth and protect dry and sore nipples.
- a pack of breast compresses to treat cracked and sore nipples.
- a box of compresses for treating things like irritation, fissures, overstretched tissue, perineal ruptures, episiotomy or haemorrhoids in the pubic area, during pregnancy and after giving birth.
A fab product pack, won’t you say. 🙂
Regular readers of my blog know how much I rate MAM products. I’m so delighted to bring you more fab giveaways from MAM:
- MAM Teether Bundle:
- MAM Bite & Play Teether – What fun Precious Sparkle has had with this! It remains my favourite teether.
- MAM Teether Friends – I’ve been reviewing Bob, the Turtle and I’ll be publishing my review shortly.
- MAM Breastmilk Storage Pots – this is the last of MAM’s giveaway support for my World Breastfeeding Week’s posts.
- MAM Dental Bundle:
- MAM Oral Rabbit – Look out for my review this weekend. I wish I had this in the early months with my little man. 🙂
- MAM First toothbrush – Look out for my review this weekend. I need to buy some more of this beauty for my Precious Sparkle’s teeth 🙂
- MAM soothers – really cool designs, including an ‘I love you mummy’ and ‘I love you daddy’ set.
- MAM Anti-Colic Bottle set
We’ve been trying out a relatively new disposable nappy that is delivered to your door, Kleenbots. I am very particular about the nappies I use on Precious Sparkle, my heart preference is really cloth nappies but I’ve just not managed it yet. I’m pleased to say that I’m glad I came across Kleenbots and can’t wait to share my experience of it with you all. Even more, I’m thrilled that you can win a box of Kleenbots from my blog soon. The box is made up of 180 to 300 pieces of nappies depending on the size you need and the box will last you for over a month; fantastic, isn’t it.
I’m currently working on an exciting campaign with Parcel2go, ‘Sent With Love‘. With email and social media taking over a lot of communication between family and friends, this campaign encourages people to post physical gifts to loved ones abroad. I will be writing about involvement shortly. You will be pleased to know that you can win a free courier postage for your international postal package. Now, this is the first judged competition I’m hosting and it’s really a case of, ‘let the best idea win’.
Which of these giveaways would you like to win and why?
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016