My Sunday Photo
3 shades of 1
Noticing the little details / sharing my pictures / improving my photography skills.
I have been eagerly waiting for a week to share these pictures.
You see, I recently discovered that I can take pictures in a range of tones with my camera, instead of relying on photo editing sites or programs to do this.
Less words … more picture … loving nature’s sights … sharing the beauty of creation …
#beautyinthehaze that life can be sometimes
And so, I give you my Sunday photo (s), 3 shades of the same!
Which do you prefer and why?
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016