My Sunday Photo
A sunset chase
Observing / Paying attention / Sharing / Developing my photography
‘O my word, what a sight’, I thought, as I hurried for my camera …
snap … zoom out … snap … zoom in … snap … zoom … snap … zoom …
‘O my word, what a capture’, I thought, as I viewed my snaps …
Admiring each shot, I’m mesmerised by the unfolding sight I just witnessed, and its capture through my camera’s lens.
I’m taken in by the unending wonder in creation; each unique awe-inspiring repeat of the same!
‘Which shot should I choose for my Sunday photo this week?’, I’ve considered a number of times.
See the rest of my sunset chase:
Less words … more picture … loving nature’s sights … sharing the beauty of creation …
a #beautyinthehaze that life can be sometimes
If you were me, which shot would you have picked for ‘My Sunday Photo’?
Shared with: OneDad3Girls #MySundayPhoto Single Mother Ahoy's Wordless Wednesday Uisce's WorldlessWednessday 5 Minutes for Mom Worldless Wednesday
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016