Thanks to all those who linked up at week at very short notice. If you haven’t met the minimum required of the link party, please go back and do so.
This is a very easy link up; you choose which area you want to join in and participate whenever you want whilst the link is opened.
The aim is to discover and support new blogs/bloggers, and support blogs/bloggers you’re already familiar with.
Your feedback is very important to me and will be massively appreciated. I am still trying to gauge people’s interest in this linky and tweak it accordingly.
The linky is opened from today until almost midnight on Friday; please aim to read / follow before the linky closes.
Blog Party Rules:
Read and comment on my Blog About Me page and follow as many of my social media links as you like.
If you’re already following the link before yours or you’ve read their About Me page, please interact with them on the particular social media by sharing one of their posts, and read one of their posts .
Please DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO FOLLOW BACK; if you’ve met the minimum expectation below, it’s your choice to return other follows if you want.
Can you please tag shares and comments with #SoMeBlogLuv to let others know about this linky.
NO LINK DUMPING; ALL DUMPED LINKS WILL BE DELETED
- Comment on this post; your feedback on the linky is especially appreciated
- Read and Comment on the Blog About Me page link before yours and 1 other of your choosing
- Follow / Add / Like the social media link before yours and 1 of your choosing
- Give Klout for blogging to the link before yours and 1 of your choosing
Blog About Me Page
I thought it would be nice to learn more about each other as we hopefully start to grow another little community in this corner of the blogosphere. 🙂
Google + Profile
Google + Page
I’m still working out how this works; it’s like a Facebook page, you have to set it up separately from your profile.
You can read about the difference between a Bloglovin page and profile here.
Bloglovin Blog Page
What do you think? Is it too many? Should I split it into 2, one group at the start of the week and the other in the middle? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016