Fancy winning a top tool to help you remember to do your postnatal (or not) pelvic floor exercises, and also to do it right?
Well … guess what? I’ve done it again! I’ve partnered with the lovely folks at JD Harris to offer one of my lovely readers the chance to win their fab Kegel Weights set.
If you’re familiar with my blog, you know that I like twinning my product reviews with a similar giveaway. So, when I came across the opportunity to check out the JD Harris Kegel Weights with an accompany giveaway, I went for it. 🙂
The weights have been fantastic. I’ve done more pelvic floor exercises in the last 5 weeks or so than I’ve done in ages; and I do them much more assured that I’m exercising the right muscles.
To be in the running to win your own JD Harris Kegel Weights, complete the range of options on the rafflecopter below.
The terms and conditions of the competition are on the giveaway widget for your information.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. All the very best with your entries.
Feel free to share this competition far and wide; the more, the merrier.
Why do you want to win?
Listed: PrizeFinder || Competitions Time || Social Media groups
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016
- My 10 Breastfeeding Hopes and Dreams – 2nd time round - 16/12/2016