I am so excited that Multi-Mam is celebrating World Breastfeeding Week with you and I. They are doing this by supporting my Keep Britain Breastfeeding Scavenger Hunt posts with some fab breastfeeding and baby products’ giveaway, as well as brill discounts; all worth around £60!
7 people will win the following every Saturday for the next 7 weeks, from 8 August to 19 September:
- The Multi-Mam New Mum Pack: A tube of Multi-Mam Balm + A box of Multi-Mam Compresses + A box of Multi-Gyn Compresses for pregnancy / post-birth care and nipple care
- The Loyon: for treating scaly skin issues like cradle cap and psoriasis
Everyone can also use ‘aNoviceMum‘ discount code to get 50% off the following products from August 1 to 31:
- The Multi-Mam New Mum Pack
- The Multi-Mam Balm
The Multi-Mam New Pack is an especially brilliant deal, it’s already on special offer for 50% less than buying each of the items in the pack individually.
Let’s celebrate World Breastfeeding Week 2015, and get on with the Keep Britain Breastfeeding Scavenger Hunt.
This is the second of my World Breastfeeding Week giveaway; I hope you enjoy my posts.
Well done for getting involved in this important global week to protect, support, and promote breastfeeding.
Happy World Breastfeeding Week everyone. 🙂
To be in the running to win a
Multi-Mam New Mum Pack and Loyon,
complete the blog and social media entry options on the Gleam widget below. The terms and conditions of the competition is on the widget for your information.
This competition is a bit different because:
- A winner will drawn by midnight every Saturday from 8 August to 19 September
- The remaining entries will be put back into the giveaway after each draw
- One of my Scavenger Hunt’s post will be added after each draw, for extra entries
Please note that every entry is validated by the widget and all the winner’s entries are manually checked to ensure that they have been correctly completed.
I had to invalidate the randomly selected winner’s entries in a recent competition because they did not complete their entry options as they clicked that they had. I of course chose another winner, who thankfully had accurately completed all their entries.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
All the very best with your entries.
Feel free to share this competition far and wide; the more, the merrier.
Sign up to my mailing list, and be the first to hear about new giveaways and posts.
Follow My Blog by Email
Listed: PrizeFinder || Competitions Time ||Social Media Groups
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- 2017 Christmas Gift Guide Linky - 01/11/2017
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016