In honour of the breastfeeding awareness events happening this August, Emma-Jane Maternity is offering one my lovely readers the opportunity to win an Emma-Jane Maternity’s Next Generation bra 365. It is seemfree … talk about comfy … and can be used as both a maternity and nursing bra. Even better, it has removal pads, and its cup adjusts to fit sizes B to F cups. It also comes in 3 colours – black, skin, and white.
So, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, or know someone who is, this giveaway is definitely for you.
All entry options are optional, and I hope you enjoy the linked breastfeeding awareness blog.
To be in the running to win an
Emma-Jane Maternity Next Generation nursing / maternity bra,
complete the blog and social media entry options on the Rafflecopter widget below.
The terms and conditions of the competition are on the widget for your information.
Please note that every entry is validated by the widget and all the winner’s entries are manually confirmed.
Let me know if you have any questions.
All the very best with your entries.
Sharing is caring; the more, the merrier.
Sign up to my mailing list, and be the first to hear about new giveaways and posts.
Follow My Blog by Email
Listed: PrizeFinder || Competitions Time || Social Media Groups
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016
- My 10 Breastfeeding Hopes and Dreams – 2nd time round - 16/12/2016