It’s that time of the year again, when new and expectant parents have access to top baby retailers and leading brands under one roof.
O yes, The Baby Show with MadeForMums, is back in London, Olympia from the 21st to 23rd October; and I have a pair of FREE TICKETS to give away.
As a novice and expectant mum in 2014, I found the Baby Show to be a fantastic exhibition to find out about current baby products. I enjoyed my first one so much, that I attended another one within the same year.
I mean, with access to 200 exhibitors, a range of fab products from different brands, lots of exclusive discounts and competitions, and activities to entertain children, you can’t be bored.
There is something for everyone.
From buggies to car seats, maternity to nursing items, nursery to weaning products, and so much more, you’ve got it there.
You also get to meet brands like iCandy, Stokke, UppaBaby, Britax, East Coast Nursery, and MAM directly; better than seeing their products on the highstreet or online. The chance to try, and compare products, as well get quality and in-depth information to guide your purchasing decision, is like none you’ll experience with retailers.
The Baby Show offers so much, including:
- MadeForMums’ buggy testing track
- British Red Cross’ first aid academy
- Tommee Tippee’s dedicated feeding area
- Campbell Books’ activity and reading zone
- Maternity, baby and toddler wear fashion shows
- Superdrug’s Changing Area with free wipes and nappies
- Complimentary crèche to drop off little ones whilst parents enjoy the Show
- Exclusive product launches and demonstrations from leading market brands
- A selection of renowned experts on The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums
- Free consultations with pregnancy and baby care advisors in the One-To-One With The Experts area
- Emma’s Diary free Shop & Drop and Collect-By-Car services allowing you to leave your shopping bags with them until you’re ready to leave
The Baby Show at London, Olympia opens at 10am and closes at 5.30pm, on Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd October. Standard tickets at the door costs £20; advance tickets and other ticket packages are available online from The Baby Show.
So, if you want to have a fabulous shopping day out for free, complete the following entries to win a pair of free tickets to The Baby Show in London, Olympia. See the widget below, for the giveaway’s terms and conditions.
Have you been to The Baby Show before? Who did you go with and what did you enjoy about it?
I’m @aNoviceMum on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus.
Join my blog’s VIP, and be the first to hear about new giveaways, reviews and updates.
Follow My Blog by Email
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016
- My 10 Breastfeeding Hopes and Dreams – 2nd time round - 16/12/2016