Holidays are not the easiest to research, plan, and organise; and family holidays have their challenges. Well, here comes the Family Travel Show – the only one of its kind in the UK – to give you a helping hand. The Show is back in London, Olympia from the 1st to 2nd October; and I have a pair of FREE TICKETS to give away.
I have never felt a need to have holidays as much as I have since I became a mum, and I’ve found that there’s definitely more to consider about where to take a break when you have children. As you can imagine, I’m really pleased I now know about The Family Travel Show. It’s an inspirational and informative event about where to holiday, the kind of holiday to take, the top family travel offers out there, and so much more.
From laid back beach breaks to educational city stays, exotic jungle treks to family friendly villas, exciting ski trips to tropical rainforest retreats, all-inclusive luxury resorts to so much more than you might have thought … all available to explore under one roof, during the Family Travel Show’s weekend.
Unlike the high street, you get to meet the best family holiday providers and specialist operators face-to-face; and let’s not forget my favourites – exclusive offers and competitions at Shows like this.
There is so much to enjoy and explore at the Family Travel Show for the whole family; check out some of the other things to look forward to:
- Golf zone
- Bush craft zone
- Scuba diving zone
- BBC’s Go Jetters’ magazine
- Active zone with climbing wall
- Mark Warner’s Photo Booth for dressing up fun
- Sharp Shots Children’s photography workshops
- The Young Travel Photographers’ competition for children
- Lonely Planet Kid’s world discover zone for young explorers
- The Family Travel Show’s competition to win a luxury family holiday to France
- Free talks from celebrity speakers, travel writers and bloggers, journalists, and family travel industry experts
The Family Travel Show at London, Olympia opens at 10am, and closes at 5pm on Saturday 1st, and 4pm on Sunday 2nd October. Standard tickets at the door cost £10; advance tickets are available online (£2.50 booking fee for each pair of tickets applies) and over the phone (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras) from The Family Travel Show … under 16s go free.
So, if you want to have a fantastic family day out, to explore incredible holiday destinations around the world and much more, complete the following entries to win a pair of free tickets to The Family Travel Show in London, Olympia. See the widget below, for the giveaway’s terms and conditions.
Have you been to The Family Travel Show before? How do you go about planning your family holidays?
Sign up to my mailing list, and be the first to hear about new giveaways and posts.
Follow My Blog by Email
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016
- My 10 Breastfeeding Hopes and Dreams – 2nd time round - 16/12/2016