Did you go to the Baby Show at London Olympia? What fun! What a show to attend for expectant, new, and ‘experienced’ parents of young children.
Guess what? There is a brand new show in town, the first of its kind – The Baby to Toddler Show; with Peppermint as it main retail partner. Even better, I have 2 PAIRS OF TICKET to give away … that is 4 FREE tickets for 2 people and their friend or family! Yes, you read it right; you can win free tickets to the 2016 Baby to Toddler Show at ExCeL, London.
- Cost: £12 per ticket at the event
- When? Saturday 19 to Sunday 20 November 2016, from 9.30am to 5.30pm
The Baby to Toddler Show | What to expect
- Exclusive offers and deals
- Products and services for parents and children, from bump to 4 years old
- Over 100 exhibitors in one place, from big brands to independent retailers, on and off the high street; with products like these and more:
- Feeding equipment • High chairs
- Maternity • Clothing • Bathing & changing
- Toys • Educational services • Books • Accessories • Gifts
- Prams & pushchairs • Buggies & strollers • Carriers • Car seats •Travel
- Nursery furniture and furnishings • Outdoor equipment • Safety and Security
- Healthcare and Well-being • Baby and toddler activity classes • Financial services
- Family entertainment
- Mural artist
- Free photography for children
- Crèche with Sponge Bob Square Pants
- Little London Kids Zone with entertainment from party organisers, Dazzle and Fizz
- Feeding Area, sponsored by MAM, with food from Babease
The Baby to Toddler Show | Giveaway
So, do you want a FREE child-friendly shopping day out at a fab one-stop shop, to get good deals for yourself and your little ones?
Guess what? You get 2 opportunities to win these free tickets, from 14 Monday AM to 11.59 on 16 Wednesday November 2016; terms and conditions applies.
- Like and comment on the prize draw’s Facebook post.
— aNoviceMum (@aNoviceMum) November 15, 2016
Ticket Competition Terms & Condition
No purchase necessary. This prize draw is open to UK residents only, aged 18 years or over.
By entering this competition, you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Baby to Toddler Show.
Entry is strictly limited to one person per ticket code.
The winners will be randomly selected from all correct entries received by the closing date and time.
The winners will be informed by email once the competition closes, and their pair of ticket codes will be emailed by the event organiser once they reply to claim their prize. The codes can only be activated on www.BabyToToddlerEvents.co.uk.
Tickets cannot be sold on to third parties.
All prizes must be accepted as offered; there are no alternative awards, cash or otherwise.
What item would you especially like to buy at the Show?
I’m @aNoviceMum on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus.
Join my blog’s VIP, and be the first to hear about new giveaways, reviews and updates.
Follow My Blog by Email
Latest posts by aNoviceMum (see all)
- How the Story of the Baby who Died Affected my Breastfeeding Confidence - 22/05/2017
- I’m going to the launch of The Breastfeeding Advert - 21/01/2017
- The Tree of Life Breastfeeding Photos are like the Confederate Flag, says ‘Dr’ Amy - 22/12/2016
- How to Make a Tree of Life Breastfeeding Magical Photo in 3 Key Steps - 17/12/2016
- My 10 Breastfeeding Hopes and Dreams – 2nd time round - 16/12/2016